Getting a quote for high-quality custom screen printing and custom art services for T-shirts at Atlanta Shirt Shop is fast and easy.
Atlanta Shirt Shop offers T-shirt screen printing with expert design help for your project.
Just fill out this simple form and one of our design experts will contact you shortly.
How does the ordering process work?
The ordering process can be started with a simple email or phone call to our team at (404)756-2422. Just select a garment style, send us your design, or let us create one for you, and once we receive a deposit, we can start printing your shirts!
Below is a more detailed step by step breakdown of the ordering process.
- You will want to select the style of garment you want your design printed on, from our online catalogs, which are available for perusal in the products section.
- If you’ve already selected your art work, you’ll want to make sure its ready for screen printing. Acceptable art files are: Any vector art files, including, (.ai), (.psd), PDF, (.eps), JPEG, and TIFF. All supplied art work should be at least 300 DPI, and please also include any fonts you want used in your design. The client is responsible for all submitted art work. Any art submission that requires separations, recreation, or has additional design requests, is subject to possible art fees. Free fonts can be found at Da Font.
- Decide how many colors you’ll want printing on each side of the garment, and the desired placement and size of your art. Please keep in mind that the size of the art will be the same, no matter what size of shirt you are printing on. If you would like help with any of these steps we are happy to help walk you through the process.
- If you would like ‘rush’ service you’ll want to let us know. Our normal turn around time is 10 business days, plus any shipping time. Any printing job requested in less than 10 business days is considered a ‘rush’ order, and will incur additional fees. The fee is 50$ per 100 pieces or less. If your order is only 36 pieces, the ‘rush’ fee is still 50$. We can rush ship normal turn around time orders if you want!
- After submitting your order via our quote submission form, phone or email, we can then provide you with an estimate and a completion date for your order. As soon as we receive a deposit, we can start working on printing your shirts! We accept cash, check, money orders and credit cards for deposits, and balance payments.www.paypal.com is our provider for all credit card transactions. A 3% fee is charged to use this service.
- For custom art, or color verification, we can email you a proof photo or mock up of your artwork and color choices. There is a pantone chart available for matching colors (5$) as well as ‘stock’ colors which we do not charge a matching fee for. Your work order/invoice serves as a confirmation of colors, sizes, placement(s), and costs. We will send you a photo of the first one off the press for final approval, for any new art or client. If you are unavailable for final approval we will print the order based on the confirmed work order. No orders will be refunded or replaced if the printed order matches the approved work order specifications.
- Atlanta Shirt Shop then starts your order, and it will be ready by the due date on your work order, or before, depending on our current production schedule.
- When you pick up your order the balance of your bill is due. We will not release any order without receiving payment. We can also deliver your order for a fee of 50$ up to 20 miles of our location. Shipping charges are based on weight, destination, and time. We accept cash, checks, money orders and credit/debit cards for payment. Atlanta Shirt Shop uses www.paypal.com for credit card transactions. A 3% processing fee will be added to your transaction for using this service. If you have a paypal account, you can ‘gift’ us the money to avoid the fee.
- Returns! If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your order, we will do our best to accommodate your particular gripe, and fix it if at all possible. If it is unfixable to your satisfaction, we will determine if the mistake was made by a miscommunication on your part, or ours. If the communication, or lack thereof, is determined by Atlanta Shirt Shop to be on your end, we will not refund or replace your order if it meets the specifications on the approved work order/invoice. If the mistake is determined by Atlanta Shirt Shop to be our fault, we will replace or refund the order as soon as possible. We strive to keep all of our clients pleased with the final product, and in a very few cases, this is just not possible.